me: *finds it kind of funny* *finds it kind of sad*
School and Tumblr photoset
how dumb is it that we’ve created words we arent supposed to use
That makes sense
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Bath time for the ratties:)
Just a set of quick photos I did for class.
you lost all your energy before you even walked out the door? you lazy bum
That’s exactly what a monday feels like
kinda what social anxiety feels like
I’M GONNA DO IT I’M GONNA DO THE THING WITH THE PEOPLE
*gets to door*
wait never mind i need to alphabetize my sock drawer
this is what chronic illness looks like. :( this is what I go through every single day. Only I’m at half empty before I even get out of bed… :\
exactly what chronic illness looks like. mental or physical. this is a great illustration, which perhaps people with more empathy than “you lazy bum” can relate to.
yeah this is important af
This is not how you stairs, bird
they follow him everywhere
Porky Pig’s speech pattern deconstructed
"And that’s why I have job security"
ffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk man wow this is so great
This was such a fun little segment from “I Know That Voice!”
If you’re even remotely just thinking about becoming a voice actor, I IMPLORE you to watch “I Know That Voice!”, it’s absolutely fantastic, fun, and very educational, not to mention incredibly inspiring.
aww hes so proud of his abilities